Health & Fitness
5 Easy Moves to Reshape Your Butt
Latest posts by Girltini (see all)
- Big Money! Big Dreams! - February 16, 2016
- Save a child’s life! Educate your children about abduction tactics. - May 13, 2015
- 10 Types of Women That Men Do Not Want to Marry - April 28, 2015
Courtesy of http://skinnyms.com/
The butt can be one of the most troublesome areas for women. Everyone wants a firm, round, and lifted butt, but not everyone knows exactly how to get one. Well, look no further! The routine below, has specific exercises that target the butt with 5 foolproof moves to a more shapely backside. So get ready to reshape your butt with these 5 Butt Defining Moves.
Equipment Needed: One set of dumbbells of medium weight (8-12 lbs); yoga mat or soft surface.
What to Do: Complete 12 repetitions of each exercise. Perform the number of rounds as indicated for your fitness level. Complete each exercise one after the other with little to no rest in between. For optimal results, perform this workout two times per week on nonconsecutive days. Be sure to check out the videos to ensure that you’re using proper form.
Beginner Level: Complete one round.
Intermediate Level: Complete two rounds.
Advanced Level: Complete four rounds.
1. Plié Squats
2. Side Lunge (12 reps each leg)
3. Bird Dog (12 reps each leg)
4. Dumbbell Deadlift
5. Hip Extensions (12 reps each leg)